Deadline and Requirements
Registration starts on: Monday, 10 of July 2013.
Deadline: Friday, 10 August 2013.
You can register between 08:30 – 17:30, through Monday till Friday.
Note: Anyone who applies for Financial Aid deadline: 20 July 2013.
List of Documents required for registration IAAU
- Original High School Diploma of Graduation (including high school transcript).
- Original “ORT” certificate.
- Copy of ID Card.
- Copy of Military Registration Certificate (boys only)
- ID Photo: size 3x4 – (8 pieces).
- Medical Certificate № 086.
- Initial Payment of 30% from total Tuition Fee.
1. International Ataturk Alatoo University (A-Block)
Address: M. Gorkiy Street 1/8, mkr. “Tunguch”, Bishkek city, Kyrgyzstan
Telephone: +996 312 63 14 25, +996 312 63 14 26
Fax: +996 312 63 04 09
2. Sebat Kyrgyz Turkish Girls High-School
Address: Zainabidinova 2-a, Osh city, Kyrgyzstan
Telephone: +996 3222 5 51 31, +996 3222 3 54 25
|Prep. School||1,2,3,4th Courses|
|Computer Science Department||1,5000 $||1,5000 $|
Who eligible for Financial Aid?
Applicants, who took the 1st place in Republican Olympiads in the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, Computer, Kyrgyz, Turkish and Russian - study for free. Those who took the 2nd place will receive 50% of discount and the 3rd place - 40%. Medalists of Olympiads are free in choice of departments to study.
For Applicants graduating next academic year, who took the 1st place in national Olympiads in the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, Computer, Kyrgyz, Turkish and Russian the discount is 25%. Medalists of Olympiads are free in choice of departments.
Applicants who took 1st place at the International Olympiad on the Turkish language, the discount are %100, the 2nd place - 50%, 3rd place - 40%.
General Republican Test (GRT)1 Certificate holders within top 100 results get 100% discount in any department.
- GRT Certificate holders within top 200 results get 50% discount.
- GRT Certificate holders within top 300 results get 40% discount.
- GRT Certificate holders within top 500 results get 30% discount.
- GRT Certificate holders within top 1000 results get 25% discount.
- GRT Certificate holders within top 2000 results get 20% discount.
- GRT Certificate holders within top 3000 results get 15% discount.
- GRT Certificate holders within top 5000 results get 10% discount.
- Applicants with a “Red” High School Graduation Diplomas get a discount of 15%.
- Applicants, who took the 1st place in regional Olympiad, get a discount of 20%.
- Students from one family have a right on common discount of %10.
Each below discount is given only one quota on our department.
In case of poor progress in any course student loses his discount and pays next semester’s tuition fee. In the following semester, in the case of successful progress, the discount will be restored. Benefited of any discount in case of a transfer to another department lose his/her discount and re-registered under a contract of newly applied department.
In case of withdrawal from the university, student will be required to pay 20% of the contract.1 – GRT = ОРТ (Общий Республиканский Тест) Limitation of discounts Applicants can benefit from only one of the available discounts.
Starting from second year in case of success, three students with top three GPA, from each department awarded scholarships in amount of:
First Place - 2000 soms
Second place - 1500 soms
Third place - 1000 soms
1. Scholarships are granted for one semester only.
2. Beside the scholarship for social activity, student can take either discount or another scholarship. For example, students who studied with a discount of %100 or %50 cannot take the scholarship.
All of the above information is valid during 2013-2014 Academic Years and is maybe different next Academic Year.
Updated on: 24.02.2012